An evolution of the Triple Attachment Pulley first brought to the market 10 years ago by DMM.
The hot forged swing-cheek pulley with an in-built three hole rigging plate allows creative configurations and enables direct connection to textile components to save on weight and complication. The Rigger Pulleys feature a new axle construction achieved by using highly accurate CNC operations, which produces a stronger axle/side plate interface for increased longevity.
Bolstered connection areas lead to high configured strengths. The newly developed side plates combined with the axle construction means a hugely increased MBS to 40kN. The side plates boast increased fairleads and tuned angles for more efficient prusik minding.
- Ultra-high strength pulley side plates
- High efficiency roller bearings
- Hollow axle for reduced weight
- Increased rope-bearing cross-sectionfor textile attachments to the attachment holes
- Same sheave as previous Triple Attachment Pulley
- New axel design to increase robustness of the axle/ nut to the side plate interface
- Optional M5 nut and bolt for locking side plates together and can be installed from either side.
- DMM ID optional
- Can be used as rig plate, with or without sheave
- Rope Range - 7 - 14 mm
- Dimensions - 68 x 94 mm
- Sheave diameter - 28 mm
- Weight - 176 g
- WLL - 8 kN
- MBS - 40 kN
- Conformance - EN2278:2007, NFPA 1983 (2017)G