Rhino HMS Locksafe
Karbinhake DMM Rhino med trippellåsning för ökad säkerhet.
A highly evolved and resilient creature available in Screwgate, Quicklock and Locksafe. Cross loading could be a thing of the past. The new Rhino Belay Biner will be of interest for work at height and arborist specialists. The horn feature on the leading edge of the spine significantly reduces carabiner cross loading with rigging, devices and pulleys. The clean nose design provides snag-free loading and unloading of ropes. The big robust top bar is contrasted by our signature I beam construction on the non-rope bearing surfaces resulting in a total weight of 72g.
The Locksafe option is best used when security is paramount as it will auto-lock almost instantaneously and yet requires triple action opening to be detached from the system.
Ideal for arboriculture.
- Approved to EN 362:2004/B and EN 12275:2013
- Horn feature reduces the risk of cross loading
- Wide, full radius basket provides a rope and device friendly operation
- I-Beam construction for high strength and low weight
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Uniquely marked for traceability