Boa Locksafe (30kN)
Karbinhake, DMM Boa HMS (30kN) med trippellåsning för ökad säkerhet.
Oversized, yet still ergonomic and user-friendly, the Boa family of connectors are ideally suited to applications where large connector volume and gate clearance are required. The large HMS shape allows for easy rotation of Italian hitches in tension rigging applications and the smooth curved internal form makes rotating the carabiner through attachment eyes simple. The large, curved, pear shape basket works like our DMM Ultra O carabiner when it comes to stacking (i.e. No un-nerving jumping when weight sharing) and the general oversize makes handling simpler when used with gloves.
The Locksafe version is our most popular connector in treecare applications due to its amazing versatility.
- Approved to EN362:2004/B
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- A massive 30kN breaking load
- Large HMS shape provides increased internal volume and gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Taperlock clean nose for increased gate push in and side resistance
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended as a belaying carabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes
- Available in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical range
- Individually marked for traceability