WIRE STROP is an anchor strap made of 6.5 mm diameter galvanized steel with two terminations of different sizes. It offers several configurations for setting up an anchor: directly to an anchor point or around a suitable structure. The plastic sleeve helps keep the connector in position and facilitates clipping. It is available in thee lengths (150, 200 and 300 cm).
- 6.5 mm diameter galvanized steel
- polyurethane sheath with UV treatment
Two terminations of different sizes offer multiple configurations for setting up an anchor:
- directly to an anchor point
- wrapped around a structural anchor
- choked around a structural anchor, thanks to the different sizes of the attachment points
Easy handling, and durability:
- easy clipping, thanks to the plastic sheath that helps keep the connectors in position
- individual identification marking on the plastic sheath, to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
Note: WIRE STROP does not meet the EN 13414 standard.
Material(s): galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, polyurethane
Breaking strength: 23 kN
Certification(s): CE EN 795 B, TS 16415 (two-person use), NFPA 1983 Technical Use, ANSI Z359.18, CE EN 354