- Storlek Ring:
Notch Rigging Thimbles were designed by arborists and built by engineers. They are purpose-built for the arboriculture industry, with improvements over the original marine products on the market.
Splice them into a sling for use as a rigging point or redirect.
- Designed by arborists for arborists and built by engineers
- Minimum breaking strength tested in the worst case configuration scenario - and clearly marked on every thimble
- Wider rope groove to accommodate more appropriate sizes and types of rope for various sling configurations
- Bigger, gentler bend radius for running rope
- Non-anodized aluminum for extended life
- Interior diameter is specially sized in relation to the other Notch Rigging Thimbles for better retrieval and use with splices
- Effectively unbreakable in standard configurations on our 25,000lb horizontal proof test machine
- Lifetime wear guarantee - If at any point in time your rigging thimble shows a "groove" from normal use, send it back to us and we'll replace it for free. (Does not cover dents, scratches, or the cost of splicing)
TENSILE STRENGTH:10,000 lbs (44.4 kN)