A chunky version of our Pinto Pulley for more efficient rigging and hauling. With beautifully smooth parallel connection holes and a load bearing becket, Pinto pulleys can be clipped, hitched, spliced or threaded to give numerous work and rescue configurations. Loved the world over by Treecare professionals, they are equally as useful for rescue and hauling situations.
Spacers are available to support the anchor holes when textile connecting elements compress the side plates.
- Conforms to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys) and NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) G Rating
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for aborist, rescue, hauling and many applications where friction reduction is required
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Individually marked for traceability
- MBS : 50kN
- WLL: 10kN
- Dimensions: 100 x 48 x 37mm
- Weight: 162g
- Max rope: 16mm
- Conformance: NFPA 1983: 2017 G, EN 12278:2007