Developed by Kevin Bingham, the inventor of the Rope Wrench and Rope Runner, the Notch V3 Quickie is a locking steel connection that can be used for nearly everything you would use a carabiner for - and more. Plus, it's less than half the size of standard carabiners!
The Notch V3 Quickie makes a perfect connection for a base anchor or canopy anchor because it doesn't suffer from the side loading problems of a standard carabiner. Also, the quadruple action slic pin rotates, lowering friction when used to choke a rope.
Features & Benefits:
• Steel connector with great versatility
• ½ size of standard carabiner
• Great solution for basal or canopy anchor (Note this is not CE Marked and therefore NON PPE)
• Perfect for redirects
• Features quadruple action slic pin ensuring safe and secure connection
• Design reduces risk of side loading
• Rotating slic pin reduces friction when used in chocking configuration
• Material = Stainless Steel
• Major Axis Rating = 30kN
• Minor Axis Rating = 13kN
• Length = 5.71 cm
• Width (with slic pin) = 5.71 cm