Arbpro - NEO Climbing boot
Arbpro - NEO Climbing boot (sole view)
Arbpro - NEO Climbing boot (single Shoe)
NEO - Climbing Boots
- Storlek Sko:
There is no doubt Arbpro can provide good boots to the arb industry. Boots that reach a very good compromise between performances and durability.
Finding the best balance between performance, grip and durability is a big challenge, especially for what concerns soles.
We always had to sort out soles designed for other applications (most of all mountaineering, hiking and similar environments).
We did market researches and tests looking for good soles and adapt them as much as possible to our specific requirements. The result was good
but we wanted to take a further step up and design a sole that can be more specific for our targeted field of application: tree climbing.
- Design with different grip zones to provide a good combination between traction and stability
- High grip on wet conditions
- Reduced weight
- Lateral flaps for rope grip
- Wide Climbing zone with integrated lugs
- Tapered design for narrow tree forks
- Low cut
- Limbwalker soles
- Integrated replaceable EZLoop
- Waterproof upper
- Lycra gater
- Multiple loops lacing system down to the toe
Low cut boots for maximum movement flexibility of the ankle. Soft mid
sole for maximum flexibility of the forefoot. Limbwalker™ soles for maximum
grip and traction at 360°. Good for tree climbing, pruning, arb competitions,
recreational tree climbing. Not good for spike and ground work.