DMM - Hitch Climber Eccentric (Red)
DMM - Hitch Climber Eccentric (Gold)
DMM - Hitch Climber Eccentric (Black)
Hitch Climber Eccentric
The Hitch Climber Eccentric is an evolution of the classic Triple Attachment Pulley that became widely known as the "Hitch Climber". The design improvements are the result of over a decade of Hitch Climber design and manufacturing expertise, together with feedback from climbers.
The new geometry offers greater efficiency combined with a striking aesthetic. The "pushing plates" will advance your friction hitch earlier and the optimised fairlead flairs direct rope towards the sheave when tending slack.
Also features a large sheave with an efficient roller bearing and a stainless steel axle. Patent pending.
- Hot forged and CNC machined aluminum side plates
- High Strength (MBS32kN, WLL 6kN)
- New pushing plates advance friction hitches earlier
- Optimised rope fairled flairs
- Large sheave with efficient roller bearing