Finns med wire gate eller trippellåsning för ökad säkerhet.
The DMM Revolver is a ground breaking concept that has gained legendary status in industry and recreational use. Take the advantages of lightweight alloy connectors and morph them in with a roller wheel from a pulley and you’ve got a good starting point for an incredibly versatile piece of equipment – clipping tight lines, hauling chain saws, deviating running ropes, etc. the list goes on. Especially useful in rescue and rigging scenarios where weight savings and ease of use are paramount – such as crevasse or mountaineering rescues or remote tree rescues.
The Revolver wiregate has a lower profile gate than the others in the family so suits applications where the connector needs rotating or inverting within a small eye or loop and where a locking connector is not required.
Can be carried on a harness or in a pocket and with negligible weight penalty and is best used as an addition to PPE rather than as a replacement in rescue and work situations.
The Revolver with a Locksafe gate forms a neat ‘semi-captive’ interface with many of our treecare components such as our Rigging Hubs and Anchor Rings. This limits the risk of the connector from flipping over or cross loading, making them indispensable in remote or fixed rescue systems.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B
- Unique and legendary connector incorporates low friction roller system
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for special applications including rescue and hoisting
- Available in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical range
- Individually marked for traceability