Finns som Standard eller Rig, välj i listan. Standard klarar 14mm rep och Rig varianten klarar 16mm rep.
Our technical pulleys are functional, efficient and unique. They were originally designed with arborists in mind, yet they’ve captured the imagination of other working at height technicians and even recreational climbers and cavers too. Why? Well, they are incredibly efficient (especially considering their compact nature), they are curved and radiused throughout to be rope, textile and user-friendly, they work seamlessly in systems and, of course, they pass all relevant test standards too. Available in different sizes and configuration depending on use and required efficiency, our pulley range highlights our drive for innovation in simplicity.
With hardly a straight line in sight, the hot forged curves and fairlead flares of our Pinto Pulley make for an ultra efficient, ‘textile friendly’ environment.
Clip, hitch, splice or thread the anchor holes or the becket to give numerous work and rescue configurations (textile attachments can help minimise any torsional build up in closed systems).
An indispensable component of the DMM/Teufelberger CE lanyard system, but equally at home on all other mechanical advantage systems or lifelines.
Comes with minimum fuss, highly efficient Oilite bushings.
Slightly larger than the Pinto and accommodating a larger rope size, the Pinto Rig also has a high efficiency roller bearing giving ultra smooth operation.
Spacers are available to support the anchor holes when textile connecting elements compress the side plates.
- Conforms to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys) and NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) G Rating
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Pre lubricated Oilite bushing for smooth operation and minimal maintenance
- Recommended for aborist, rescue, hauling and many applications where friction reduction is required
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Also available in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical range
- Individually marked for traceability