Big and burly – our Klettersteig carabiner’s wide gate opening and wide body make it first choice in any situation where large internal volume and high strength are required. As with our Equal D and Offset D connectors, the geometry helps keep the loading as close to the strongest part of the body as possible (ie.along the spine). High quality materials and Hot Forging gives increased dynamics and excellent wear resistance making it particularly suitable for clipping onto safety lines or attachment points.
The Locksafe option is best used when security is paramount as it will auto-lock almost instantaneously and yet requires triple action opening to be detatched from the system.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- Hot Forged Klettersteig shape provides extra large internal volume and gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Particularly suitable for clipping safety lines and anchor points
- Individually marked for traceability