Art Positioner - Swivel Ukraine Edition
Art donerar 5.000 Euro till Humedica som stödjer civilbefolkningen i Ukraina
When it comes to mechanical adjusters on lanyards the ART Positioner has become the climbers first choice since entering the market. It clearly represents state-of- the-ART equipment. The Positioner grabs the rope as soon as it comes under load. Contrary to conventionally used rope clamps the Positioner allows a reliable one-handed adjustment even under load. The ergonomically formed release lever offers comfortable handling. The Positioner works with ropes of 11 to13 mm in diameter as well as on steel core flip lines with a climbing rope cover. With swivel.
Positioner 2 features:
- rope clamp/ascender/climbing device
- certified according to EN 567
- body and parts are made from aluminium machined in the solid
- works especially well with lanyards Ø 11 to13 mm
- also works on wire core ropes Ø 12 to13 mm ( With Clutch art: FSP5S)
- controlled release also under load
- one-handed adjustment of length
- with swivel for great user comfort
- service life: 7 years
- tested with: 4 kN/3 min.
- breaking strength: ca. 24 kN
- weight: ca. 175 g